Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Look At Me When I'm Talking To You!

Our Daily Challenge: Sideways

In the words of the late great Rodney Dangerfield, "I get NO respect!"

So I had this idea about a fantastic Sideview. I planned it all out, set up the camera and against all good judgement I asked LPM to help. With everything set, I counted to 3 and snapped the shot only to find LPM starring at the camera.

Once again I explained the challenge was Sideways and reset everything. I counted to 3 one more time and snapped the shot. Would you believe the little !@#$% looked at the camera again!

Even while yelling at him, I couldn't get him to look at ME! The little fart sees the camera and just stares at it

PS. Once again, those are NOT me teeth!!! :)

View on black, it really makes the teeth pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment