Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hip To Be Square


Hip To Be Square
Originally uploaded by hbmike2000
Our Daily Challenge: Square
I would like to start off by saying, Those are NOT my teeth.
When I saw the challenge SQUARE, the song "Hip To Be Square" by Huey Lewis and the News popped into my head. I knew instantly what ... stop laughing, those are NOT my teeth ... I wanted to do.
I ran out to a local party store to find some glasses and a bow tie. Lucky me, they came with these teeth. One more time, stop laughing, the teeth came as part of the pack and are NOT my teeth.
I ran home, ironed a shirt, burnt my finger, wrote on the chalkboard ... For crying out loud, STOP LAUGHING! THEY ARE NOT MY TEETH!!!! Fine, Laugh! I'm outta here!
Hope you like, I brushed my tooth for this.
Yeah, it might look good in black, I don't really care. Your all mean! Just hit the dang L button :)
Cool Fact, this is the very first Self Picture I have ever taken and I am getting over the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment