Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Bubble Bomb!


Bubble Bomb!
Originally uploaded by hbmike2000
Our Daily Challenge: Bubbles


This actually was not an easy shot. I took about 100 photo's trying different ways to shoot. No matter what, I kept getting bubble juice on my lense and had to keep cleaning it after every couple of shots.


I have this bubble machine we got two years ago to help spice up a garage sale we were having. We set up the garage sale then placed this bubble machine on the curb and turned it on. It lived up to it's name. There were bubbles everywhere, billions of em. It worked too, everyone who drove down the street coming from the car wash all honked and gestured I was number one for making them drive through a billion bubbles after cleaning there car.

Anyway, that was two years ago and I was sure I would never find this in my garage with a two foot path leading from the front to the back. The rest of the garage is packed to the roof with, well, everything. Not only was it right there stuck in the middle but it still ran. Didn't have any bubble juice though and had to make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment