Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Honey Dew Hell


Honey Dew Hell
Originally uploaded by hbmike2000
Our Daily Challenge:  A Writing or Drawng Instrument

Todays challenge is "A writing or drawing instrument". So, with camera in hand and some pencils, crayons and paint markers, I shot a gazzilion shots. Twenty minutes to shoot, 10 seconds to delete. Hated them all.

Defeated, I sat at the computer wondering how to do this when I spotted a posted note stuck on the side of the monitor screen (how many do you have stuck to your computer). Hmmm, my two brain cells started pacing and then collided with each other, A-HA!, I can do a Honey Dew List. After all, you can't write without something to write on and everyone can relate to a Honey Dew List. So, this is my attempt at the daily challenge of A Writing or Drawing Instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment