Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

4 O'Clock Tea


4 O'Clock Tea
Originally uploaded by hbmike2000
Our Daily Challenge: Afternoon
I decided yesterday that when the challenge came up, I would go with my first thought. After five minutes of static running through my head, I decided to go with my second thought: Four O'Clock tea in honor of my British brothers and sisters. Don't know if you really have tea at four or not but according to Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, you do.
I boiled some water, grabbed some muffins (it would be an evening shot if I actually went out looking for scones here in California) and made my set.
Perfect! I was happy. I ran upstairs to grab the camera. Upon arriving back in the dining room I spotted him. Yeah, you know who was standing at the edge of the table.
He smiled at me and I knew he was up to his old shenanigans once again. I snatched my trusty bat I keep handy just in case I'm mugged by racoons and hauled (you know what) after him
As you can see, I missed.
---------------------------------------------------
What was that? Oh. No, he's always been purple. Your white balance must be off on your monitor. :)
The L button really makes the grain on my table look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment