Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Guardian (Outtake)


Guardian (Outtake)
Originally uploaded by hbmike2000
I was all ready for the Focal Point challenge. I had my set up, got my lighting then grabbed my camera. As I focused the camera, a little pink moster popped into view. "Get out of my shot Little Pink Monster", I yelled, and he sauntered off.
I dusted off the set and got rid of any tiny pink footprints and settled back down with my camera. A quick focus and there he was again, posing ... nude! "Thats NOT art" I yelled, "it's just gross! Now get off my set! and put pants on!!!"
By this time, Godzilla Kitties had destroyed my Tokyo and I had to reset. I glanced around in all direction and saw no pinkness. Quickly, I grabbed my camera, flew down to the set, focused and snapped! I was happy ... until I pulled up the shot on the monitor and saw this
Outtake of Our Daily Challenge: Focal Point

No comments:

Post a Comment