Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sleeping Beauty's Castle Says CHEESE

While skipping through Fantasyland I saw this really cool lonely cloud in the sky. I stopped whistling Zip A Dee Doo Da, raised my camera and just before I pushed the shutter button, saw the top of Sleeping Beauty's Castle in the bottom of my view finder. I wanted a minimalism shot of the really cool lonely cloud in the sky so I lowered my camera and skipped along to find a better view point with no obstructions. I walked out to Main Street USA, raised the camera, focused and there it was again, leaning into view, one of the flags waving in the wind. Lowering the camera once again, I jogged over to Tomorrowland. I raised the camera yet again, looked through the view finder and just as I was about to push the shutter button, I swear I saw the Castle slowly creep into the shot from above. I dropped the camera around my neck and ran over to Toontown, pointed the camera skyward towards the cool lonely cloud and clicked the button. There it was, on the right side of the shot smiling, Sleeping Beauty's Castle. I sprinted over to Adventureland at full speed. Flinging my camera up to my eye, I looked around in all directions and saw no Castle insight, I focused on the cool lonely cloud, smashed the shutter button and heard a very quiet little voice say cheese. I looked down at the photo on my camera, lowered my head, wept, mumbled zip a dee doo da and with hunched shoulders, dragged myself around the rest of the day, defeated.

View on Black or Sleeping Beauty's Castle will smack you with one of her turrets

HSS

No comments:

Post a Comment