Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Creamsicle Monorail

The Creamsicle Monorail by hbmike2000
The Creamsicle Monorail, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

With beer in hand and my pinkie finger sticking up to show I had class, I stumbled through Downtown Disney when I saw the worlds largest Creamsicle popsicle go flying by. I was in heaven! I belched, ran, fell, got up, fell again, made my I can't believe I haven't spilled my beer yet face, got up once more and did my best Jack Sparrow walk to the Monorail Station. When I got there the polite cast member told me I had to wait in line to ride the giant 'Creamsicle'. I didn't like the way he used both hands to make air quotations when he said 'Creamsicle' so I poked him in the eye with my pinkie that was sticking up from the hand I was holding my beer with. While he stood there whining about being blind, I made a run for it. I fell, got up, fell again, made my I can't believe I haven't spilled my beer yet face again, got up once more and did my best Jack Sparrow walk up the stairs and to the waiting Creamsicle Monorail. Just inches away, I stopped, hesitated, then stuck out my tongue and took a big lick! BLECH! Not how I remember them tasting as a kid.

View on black or I'll chuck creamsicles at you.

100 Pictures: #29 Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment