Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Ghost Hunters Disneyland: They're Real And They're Rude

While passing the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland I noticed some ghost standing outside in the front yard. My heart beat sped up as excitement began to fill me and I knew I had to calm down if I was going to take a candid photo of them. I didn't want them to know I was there. I inhaled deeply, sucking in a low flying bug by accident. I coughed, hacked, spit it out and it flew off. I looked up to where the ghost where, they hadn't noticed me. I got down on the ground and crawled across the hot tarmac to the Haunted Mansion fence. A foot and half later, I reached the sacred barrier and they still hadn't noticed. Slowly I got up, raised the camera to my eye, pushed the shutter button, CLICK. I got the shot! When I looked up from the camera, I noticed them looking at me. I smiled and waved. They glared. Hey You, one of them said, did you just take my picture? I was quiet for a moment than replied, um, me? No. You did, one of them said, I saw you do it. I politely explained that I didn't have a camera. He called me a 'BLEEP' and told me I better delete the photo from the camera I didn't have that was hanging from a strap around my neck. I was just admiring your old time moustache I exclaimed as I tried to sweet talk them. The ghost next to him yelled, How DARE you talk to my wife that way! Thats when I knew I was in trouble. I ran to the Rivers of America and dove in, grabbed on to a duck and yelled Swim ugly duckling, Swim like there is no tomorrow. He did too, creating a wake behind us in the water with walls a quarter inch high. I glanced behind me to see the two ghost right behind me, each on there own ugly duckling. Faster I yelled to no avail. The ghost where quickly gaining on us. My mind raced, what to do what to do, then I had it. I reached down and with all my might, I goosed the duck.

We lost the ghost somewhere near the Pirates Lair at the back of Tom Sawyer's Island.

View on Black or I'll goose you too

Fenced Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment