Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Main Street USA 3:45am

Main Street USA 3:45am by hbmike2000
Main Street USA 3:45am, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

jfoovp jjf pon4opg fk;w';o fkovb['p kfko pcormp. lkuvapog kp pvokj' .ekjo

(Translation)
Disneyland had it's 24 hour One More Disney Day Celebration last night. On February 29th, I got to see the sun come up at disneyland (a first for me), I saw the sun go down, then I saw the sun come up again at 6am March 1st. In between was a bunch of awsomeness. Unfortunately, my feet were there too and I guess they wanted to see the sunrise sunset sunrise but I kept them in windowless shoes so they saw nothing. Now they are making me pay for it.

Did I mention I got home and slept only two hours? I can not for the life of me sleep during the day.

View on black (Do you know what I just went through??? HUH??? Really, the least you can do is view on black!!! I can't believe you just ... blah blah blah. oh, sorry. Tired. :)

Our Daily Challenge: Horizon (People for as far as the eye can see. The Strange part was, the later it got, the more people there were.)

No comments:

Post a Comment