Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Never Sing In Front Of A Place That Serves Food If Your Bad

I thought it would be cool to sing "Come On Get Happy" by the Partridge Family in front of the House Of Blues in Downtown Disney. I inhaled deeply enough to turn slightly blue, uncrossed my eyes, opened my mouth and sang at the top of my lungs. COME ON GET HAP was all I got out when a rotten tomato flew out of no where and splatted the side of my face. I looked around and saw no one looking guilty so decided to try my luck once again. I inhaled in slightly more, turned slightly more blue, left my eyes crossed and belted out even louder. COME ON G ... S M A C K! A tomato again, this time from the other side. Flinging Tomato sauce off my face, I exclaimed, 'Well, I NEVER', and got a collective response from a thousand people inside The House Of Blues, 'And make sure it STAYS that way!'

View on Black or I'll sing for you ... no, you can't wear earplugs

Cliche Satureday: Music

No comments:

Post a Comment