Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

And In The Quiet, I Heard A Tiny Little Toot

Twenty bees flitting all over this tree and they were all shy! I slowly crept to the tree, they all flew to the other side. So I slowly crept up to the other side, and they all flew back to first side. So I crawled underneath, they flew to the top. I showed them one of my fingers, they ignored me. Finally, one bloated little fella flitted over to where I was. I inhaled and held my breath, not a sound anywhere, my finger slowly pushing down the shutter button and in the quiet, I heard a tiny little toot. I SWEAR! Barely audible but there. toot. I stared at it, slack jawed as it flew away giggling. And with perfect timing as usual, my spouse walks by scrunches their nose and says, Whats that smell, is that you? I tried to explain it was the bee to no avail. Stupid Bee

View on Black or I'll send gassy bees to your flowers

Our Daily Challenge: Vivid

No comments:

Post a Comment