Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

In The Shadows Lurked Danger And It Was Wearing Mickey Ears

As I walked down the deserted market street with a friend of mine I caught the shadow of a rather small man wearing Mickey Mouse Ears lurk out of sight from the corner of my eye. I continued on cautiously. I got no more than a few steps when I felt the barrel of a small wooden toy gun pressed into my lower back. I heard the 'POP' of a Sucker being removed from his mouth, Gib me all yous Tweets. I turned my head slightly but still couldn't see my assailant, he was too short and it was too dark. I don't have any treats I say back, I knew it was a mistake when the words left my mouth. It began with a small sniff. I heard it, barely, come from behind me. Then a sniff, sniff and whiff followed by a phhuuph. There was a hoooaaaa as I felt the entire atmosphere begin to be sucked in from behind me. I struggled to stand as the force of the pull got greater. Suddenly it stopped and just as I began to relax the world exploded in a large, loud, excruciating WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I turned around, saw lips and lungs, tossed in a wad a gum and said here! The lips slammed shut, the horrendous sound replaced by the smacking of gum chewing.

As I walked down the deserted market street, I heard my friend say, You didn't have any treats did you. Nope, I say back, found it on my shoe.

View on Black or I'll give you some sweet treats I found

HSS

No comments:

Post a Comment