Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Does Anybody Have A Quarter?

He Asked for a quarter and I told him to get lost. He pooped on my shirt. I called him a pigeon. He said Whaaaaaaaat, then pooped on my shoe. I showed him my version of "the bird". Him and all his friends started flying over my head. I ran.

View on Black or the Seagulls will fly over YOUR head

Our Daily Topic: Marine

----------------------------------------------

This is only the second time I have re done a photo and posted it. The original was posted on October 13, 2010 and was originally taken in 2007. The do over challenge got me thinking and all though it's not a new photo, I wanted to see if I could make it look better since I had no real knowledge of processing back then. I like to think I succeeded. The original day was really dreary and grey and so was the photo. I think the new version still captures that without being it.

No comments:

Post a Comment