Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

You Mean They're Real?

You Mean They're Real? by hbmike2000
You Mean They're Real?, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

You Mean They're Real?


The Palm Springs Air Museum has one of the World's largest collection of flyable WWII aircraft. Naturally I had to test one out.

Not sure if they were mad at me for flying one or if they just didn't like me doing it in the hanger. Either way, it was all cool until some dude got in some attack plane and shot me down over the waters of Mural Town here.

View on black or I'll fly this cool blue plane (that I obviously have to go back to find out what kind it is) over your neighbors house and tell them hello from you ... all night long.

for
Cliché Saturday HCS

--------------------------------------
The fighter plane in the foreground is real

No comments:

Post a Comment