Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sometimes It's Just Staring You In The Face

In all honesty, I couldn't come up with something to shoot for the challenge Underneath. To make matters worse, Toby and Fuego have insisted that there place in the world today is RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE MONITOR! As I put one down, the other jumps up It's a big ass table too BUT they have to sit right in front of the monitor. I left to go find a shot for Underneath and the two maroons FOLLOWED me! So I ran back to the computer finally rid of the knuckleheads.

10 seconds later we were right back where we started. Me, a monitor, and two cats between us. They fought, wrestled, belched, stared at me blankly and sneezed in my face and refused to move.

Finally, ALL three of us were worn out. They layed down UNDER the monitor and I am able to ......................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wuh? Oh,
View on zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

for
Our Daily Challenge: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Underneath

No comments:

Post a Comment