Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

What's Up Doc?

What's Up Doc? by hbmike2000
What's Up Doc?, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

When I found out that Wascally Wabbit had his own Douglas C-47 Dakota+, I knew my chance to capture him had finally come. I got down on my belly behind a bush and waited for the right moment to jump out and snag him. Finally, when the element of surprise was on my side, I jumped out and yelled Ah Ha! That's when everything went wrong, really wrong. The Wabbit looked at me, smiled, said Whats Up Doc, opened the doors on the plane, and that's when they all jumped out. Daffy, the Tasmanian Devil, Sylvester and Tweety, Elmer (that traitor),Wile E Coyote, the Road Runner and a whole slew of others! I did what any good hunter would do, threw my hands in the air, screamed in a high pitched voice and ran! With smoke coming from my heels, I headed for the hills. I got five feet when I got pounded by cartoon hammers, anvils, ACME boxes and a piano that fell on me. The next thing I know, I'm coming too on the tarmac with a pig standing over me, saying, Th Th Th That's All Folks!

View in Animated Colors

for

Sliders Sunday HSS

No comments:

Post a Comment