Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Never Anger A Posse Of Cats

I went to bed as usual last night and upon turning off the lights, I yelled good night to the the cats. Good night Fat Butt, Good night Dork, Good Night (politically incorrect name) I hollered and slipped into bed.

When I awoke this morning, I found myself handcuffed to the bed and three cats snickering from underneath. I struggled for hours to break free. Finally, I lured the small one in close enough to catch by yelling TREATS!. I tickled her tummy till the keys fell out of her pockets and unlocked myself. I made a mad dash out the door yelling behind me, Good Bye Fat Butt, Good Bye Dork, Good Bye (politically incorrect name) and ran into the desert until I came across a fence that said Keep Out. With the posse of angry cats hot on my trail, I had to make a choice. Keep Out or Go In.

Eh, I just played dead. The Goof Balls came by sniffed me and left. What a bunch of Maroons.

View on ... I think I am going to have to come up with something different here

for
Our Daily Challenge: Break Free

No comments:

Post a Comment