Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

The Gargoyles Fight

The Gargoyles Fight by hbmike2000
The Gargoyles Fight, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

The Gargoyles Fight

Gargoyles prowl the night,fighting off evil spirits. Broken and bruised as the morning sun rises and the first warm rays of the golden hour reach there bodies, they fall into a deep sleep to awaken the next evening to do battle all over again.

Too bad mine can't even win a fight against a little ole kitty cat.

View in the darkest of nights

for
Our Daily Challenge: Golden Hour

1 comment:

  1. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have really loved surfing around your weblog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

    my web site; get more

    ReplyDelete