Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Heroes And Villains: Who Made Who

A young alien, tragically crashing to earth when his tiny ship hits a flying rock, vows to bring peace and justice to his new world.

A young man's Geek Glasses stolen while he slept, swears to make everyone on the planet pay for the injustice.

Two lives intertwined forever and neither knowing why until ...



One Moment please ...
[insert Elevator Music version of Girl From Ipanema here]

Give me back my glasses you creep or I'll throw a rock at you!!! Do NOT flush them down the toilet!!! So help me I'll ...

Where was I? Oh yeah.
[turn off Elevator Music version of Girl From Ipanema now]

Two lives intertwined forever and neither knowing why until one fateful day.

View on black or I'll have him flush you down the toilet

for
Cliché Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment