Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Yo Taxi!

Yo Taxi! by hbmike2000
Yo Taxi!, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Yo Taxi!

In order to change the oil on the TA-4 Skyhawk the jet has to warm it's engines up to a certain degree, so Wheels here has to rent out a runway at the Palm Springs International Airport to taxi up and down on. We were lucky enough to get to watch up close. All went good until I dropped some of my peanuts I was eating and Wheels started the engine on the Skyhawk. Just before my nuts hit the ground (i know what it sounds like, stop snickering) a big blast of hot air came and blasted them 3 miles down the runway! Hungry, and now that my nuts where dry roasted (grow up!) I of course wanted them back. I waved to the pilot, Wheels, and yelled YO TAXI! I need a ride down to Second and Fifth (second lane, fifth bush). He yelled back, hop on the bumper!

View on black. Are you nuts?

for
Cliche Saturday HCS

No comments:

Post a Comment