Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Whoops

Whoops by hbmike2000
Whoops, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

On one of my rare trips to Disneyland (shut up) I was riding the Monorail into the park. This little bug kept flitting around my face. I would wave it away and would flit back into my face. I was getting annoyed. I couldn't have that, I was going into the happiest place on earth and who wants to be annoyed going there. Anyway, it wouldn't stop. As the monorail rounded the Matterhorn, I had had enough. The bug flitted right in front of my face and with lightning speed my hand flew up and swatted it against the window. As I looked over at it, a quick high pitched scream left my lips. I quickly scraped it off the window and hid it under the seat. As the train pulled into the station, I whispered to my spouse, "run, I just killed Tinker Bell!"

View on Black or get Swatted

HSS

No comments:

Post a Comment