Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Is It Me, Or Did Woody Just Fart?

One Christmas just after Toy Story came out, a friend of mine had a Christmas party. Right in the middle of it, his son came down stairs and in a very loud voice yelled, HEY, Uncle Mike, want to see my Woody? I snickered and leaned closer to his Dad standing next to me, apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it. Again, his son hollered Uncle Mike, come see my Woody! I leaned back to his Dad, we really need to talk and snickered some more. UNCLE MIKE, louder this time, Come and ... that was all I could take. I just busted up. OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD his dad says, will you go up already so he'll stop saying that before his mother grounds me for life.

View on Black. Notice you don't see Bullseye? Cause he's right behind you ready to give you a swift kick in the rear.

Our Daily Challenge: A Favorite Thing (A couple really, Disney, Pixar, Toy Story, Disneyland)

No comments:

Post a Comment