Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

I Hate To Complain, But ..

I Hate To Complain, But .. by hbmike2000
I Hate To Complain, But .., a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Dear Disneyland Merchant,

I hate to complain, but on a recent visit to Disneyland I entered your Disneyana Store on Main Street USA. From across the room I spotted this really cool shiny Disneyland Railroad Mug on the shelf. I collided with a kid, stepped on two people and knocked an old lady down (all by accident of course) to get it before anyone else. Once I had it, I noticed an angry mob all staring at me. With quick reflexes, I was able to dump a disabled person out of there wheel chair and roll out the door at lightning speed. Did I pay for it you ask? That doesn't really matter. What matters is, I didn't really have a good chance to inspect the mug till I got home and filled it with some delicious coffee. Imagine my surprise when I sat down to enjoy my morning coffee in my shiny new Disneyland Railroad Mug and found that you all put the handle on the wrong side of it! I would like a refund please.

Dear Disney Police,

This whole story is fabricated (except maybe the part about the wheel chair). Please do not arrest me again the next time I show up at the Park.

View on black or I'll tell the Disney Police YOU did it

Our Daily Challenge: Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment