Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

If It Swirls, Don't Look At It

As the sun set on Main Street USA in Disneyland, I stopped to take a photo of the Magic Shop. The warm, low sunlight was perfect. I quickly took advantage of the no people and snapped away. I lowered my camera to take a quick view of the shots. Upon reviewing the photo's, I noticed a little girl standing off to the side. I didn't see her before. I looked up and she was still there, unmoving. I walked over next to her and saw a glazed look in her eyes, staring. I followed her glance to the shop window where a spinning disk with a white line circleing from the center to the edge was rotating madly. Next thing I remember was some lady coming up from behind us and grabbing the girls arm, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SWEETHEART, the frantic mom hollered, You had me scared to death! I guess this little girl was totally hypnotized by this thing and had been standing there for an hour. Then out of the blue a hand grabbed my arm, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DUMBASS, I've been searching for you for the last 45 minutes, came the voice of my spouse.

View on black or I will make you watch the swirly thingy!

Our Daily Challenge: Words Of Wisdom

PS.

Other words of wisdome are:
Don't Panic, Just Run
When your spouse speaks, just nod your head in agreement
Don't eat yellow snow
and for crying out loud, never stand next to an open flame at a Mexican Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment