Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday

Happy 1st Birthday by hbmike2000
Happy 1st Birthday, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I awoke this morning to a pair of welling yellow eyes staring down at me. Shaking my head, I thought to myself, NOW whats wrong? His little purple lips quivered as gushes of water shot out of his eyes in every direction. YOU FORGOT MY B B B Birthday! DOH! I said the only thing I could think of that would calm him down. Do you want your Photo taken today. The water stoped flowing but his lips still trembled.
. Just you and nobody else, I said. His lips swung into a smile and he started jumping up and down on the bed. With him all happy, I got up, grabbed the camera, took him outside, pointed the camera at him and said smile. Just as the camera took the shot, I ran around behind him and got even for a years worth of pictures he stuck his fat head into.

-----------------------------------------------

From his debut in "But?" on January 10, 2011 to the infamous "No. 2" to his drunkeness embarassement of "The Party Animal Of Wussville" and the accidental killing him off in "Oops" (obviously he survived) I would like to say thank you to my best Prop and ...oh gawd I can't believe I am saying this ... f f Friend.


LPM SET
www.flickr.com/photos/hbmike2000/sets/72157625873778899/


View on Black. He wont stop crying till you do.

Our Daily Challenge: Use A Prop

No comments:

Post a Comment