Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

OH, THE HUMANITY!

OH, THE HUMANITY! by hbmike2000
OH, THE HUMANITY!, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

It takes weeks, even years to make one single Mickey Mouse Pretzel. They take top secret ingredients grown in Fantasyland, squish them together to make a dough, plaster it on Mickey's face in between meet n greets with kids, pluck the mouse hairs out, strategically place the salt on it so that it subconciously screams at the person walking past - buy me sir, please buy me, then they slow cook it in the warm southern California Sun for a year all so that I could one day purchase one to take a photograph of it. AND I BIT THE EAR OFF BEFORE THE FIRST SHOT!

Doh!

View on black or I'll plaster pretzel dough to your face!

Our Daily Challenge: Intersecting

No comments:

Post a Comment