Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Whoops

Whoops by hbmike2000
Whoops a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
Todays challenge is Accumulated and I thought to myself what better way to do this then a self portrait. After all, my goal was to start doing these so I would get comfortable with it. Honestly, I am finally getting there and I am starting to accumulate some self portrait photos.

The only problem was obvious the World woke up on the wrong side of the bed and refused to cooperate! Every time I went to snap the shot, it would turn upside down.

I finally caved in and just snapped the button, fell to the ground, wiped myself off, came in, uploaded the photo, airbrushed the wrinkles out of my head and uploaded the shot. Ta da!

By the way, why are you all standing on your heads?

--------------------------------------------------

View in Black or I won't put the World back to upside right

Our Daily Challenge: Accumulated

No comments:

Post a Comment