Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Did You Hear Something (re-edit)

Sometime ago in late 2010, I tried to join a group called Our Daily Challenge. I got a wonderful denied letter from Yvonne explaining how she wanted to keep the group small and intimate. She put me on a waiting list. My respect for her and the group went through the roof. I wanted to join even more now.

Towards the end of 2010 I got another email from her stating she wanted to know if I would be interested in joining a second group she was going to start up on January 1st. I was in heaven. I had NO idea at the time how much it would change me or the way I take photos!

The people in the group are fantastic! They are funny, sweet, kind and talented. They have the heart and soul of what Flickr is about

So to Yvonne and to all the people in Our Daily Challenge Groups 1, 2 and 3, I say Thank you. Thank you so much.

Todays challenge is "I Have Never Shot One Of These. For me, I had never shot a photo I loved intentionally until this group. Prior to this group, they are what I considered happy accidents. This was the first shot I took on purpose that I really loved and it was for January 5th, The Natural Framing challenge.

I had NO editing skills in January and have slowly but surely been learning. I have re-edited this to fit the more moody and atmospheric shot I was looking for at the time.

100 Words: #6 Atmoshpere

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of new shots. We have a big event coming up on Wednesday at work. With schedule changes and my inabilty to sleep during the day, I just woke up from a 10 hour sleep after being awake for 36 hours straight. Dang if I'm not still exhauseted

No comments:

Post a Comment