Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Treasure Map Fiasco

The Treasure Map Fiasco by hbmike2000
The Treasure Map Fiasco a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
A couple of weeks ago I went on a treasure hunt at the 99 cents store and ironically found a treasure map sitting on a shelf. I was about 10 feet away from it when I saw a six year old eyeing my map. We both ran for it, kicking and slapping each other as we ran for the last map! He attempted to trip me but I jumped at the last second. I threw a package of toilet paper at him (what, it was ultra soft) but he ducked at the last second and I missed.

I tried the "I got your nose" bit to no avail. He pointed at my shoe and told me my laces were untied. I looked. DANG IT!

Five minutes of negotiations and $20 dollars later, I had my map. It apparently leads to spring, which seems to be eluding us, and lunch.

View in black. I seem to have no morals, I'd view if I were you. :)

Our Daily Challenge: Treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment