Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

FRANKENORANGE

FRANKENORANGE by hbmike2000
FRANKENORANGE a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!!!

I set out last night under the black skies of night. My only light from the constant flash of lightning. As the wind howled, I made my way down to the fruit cemetry and gathered parts of oranges, only occasionally stopping to fix my hair.

With parts and pieces and a few bugs in hand, I ran back to my laboratory and assembled the Orange peices together. Was I shocked in the morning! No, really, I forgot to let go of some wires, I got the crud shocked out of me.

I attached my new found orange to a tree and it seems to be mending pretty good.

Would this still be considered organically grown?

--------------------------------------------------
View in Black. No? Could you hold these wires for a second?

Our Daily Challenge: Mended

No comments:

Post a Comment