Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

#20

#20 by hbmike2000
#20 a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
With my recent playing around with processing photos, I have gone back to some of my older pics that I liked but didn't like if you know what I mean. There was just something about them I didn't like.

I found this shot of a small Home Depot car I took back in 2007. I was playing around with high ISO. This was shot using ISO 1600. It was pretty grainy but I always liked the shot.

This is a single shot and I experimented with running it through an HDR program to get the overall tone. Then finished it off in Lightroom. I love how it came out.

Although I have been playing around with processing photos, still not sure how to do it to the point where I could duplicate what I did. Usually they are just happy accidents. Eventually I will get to the point where I can sit down and process the shot I have in my head in less then two or three hours. :)

View on black. I have no problems running you over if you don't. (ok, so I would just run over your big toe with this)

No comments:

Post a Comment