Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Garlic Society Experiment

Everytime I go outside, this dang Dodo Bird keeps following me around! It calls me 10 times a day when I'm at work. It just WONT leave me alone. So I deciced to try and deter it. I started wearing this Society Garlic in my hair. It has a very strong garlic oder and I was hoping it would chase it away. I had NO idea this was like a rose for the Dodo. Now things are way worse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View on black or I will chuck garlic at you

Our Daily Challenge: Smell


I really don't like taking self portraits but I have been forcing myself to do them and it IS getting easier. Maybe soon I can graduate to big boy pants and start taking candid shots of strangers (as long as they are smaller than me and can't beat me up, which leaves out everyone above the age of 10) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment