Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Attention Kmart Shoppers

Attention Kmart Shoppers by hbmike2000
Attention Kmart Shoppers a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
I woke up this morning with the words "attention Kmart shoppers" ringing in my ears. I couldn't get the words out of my head all day long. So I grabbed my handy dandy new L E D blue light lantern and went off into the night in search of bargains! After four hours out in the cold and finding NO bargains what so ever, I gave up and went home only to find my cat snickering in the corner. I should of known something was fishy when I woke up this morning and found him sitting next to his Mr. Microphone I bought him for christmas.

View on Black. Black and blue, get it. :)

Our Daily topic: Something Fishy

------------------------------------------------------

I did not tint this. It is an actual LED coleman lantern with a high power ultra bright light with a special blue light setting I bought at the Home Depot. Portions of the sale go to Autism Speaks.
So, at 12:36 am I went outside and shot this. No one saw except maybe a drunk or two and I am fine with that. They either don't remember or they think Avatar is real now.

No comments:

Post a Comment