Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

The Castle

The Castle by hbmike2000
The Castle, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

High atop a lonely hill just outside of nowhere stands a small and battered castle. Anchored to the rock, it's roof stretches to the sky to touch the clouds as they pass by in the afternoon sun. Abandoned long ago by ...

... I can't finish this, the castle is driving me crazy with all it's complaining. I stuck the stupid thing up on a small rock and it cried and cried and cried. I'm afraid of heights it whines, get me down I'm scared it whaled. This was supposed to be simple. Who knew chess pieces could be such big babies. Anyway, there's a castle, it's on a rock, abandoned and now yo can find it floating in the pool where I chucked it.

View with earplugs

for
Our Daily Challenge: Keep It Simple

PS. If you need a baby sitter, I'm cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment