Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Happiness Is ...

Happiness Is ... by hbmike2000
Happiness Is ..., a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Happiness is taking photos. Looking at things differently. Standing, laying, hanging or rolling across the ground. My camera goes everywhere with me except work (cause the last time I took it to work, someone broke into my car and stole it). My Nikon D200 is well worn with bits rubbed off here and parts dangling there It has scratches and dents as it accidentally banged into a door or some rude persons head (ONE time people, it was an accident ... fine, it was twice. Same person though). But it holds together well so I can take my photo and have my bliss for the day.

View with your sturdy one eyed companion

for
Our Daily Challenge: Happiness is ...
(really, it's when you accidentally let one go and successfully blame the person standing next to you. YVONNE! Was that you???"

No comments:

Post a Comment