Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

DIPStych

DIPStych by hbmike2000
DIPStych, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

For today's challenge, the theme was Opposites. So I decided to create a diptych, one monochrome and one color but I needed some photos. Sooooo, I found this really, REALLY old photo of Nat (snapclicktripod) taken back in the late 1800's and a most recent "selfie" shot of me. Now that I had my Dips, all I had to do was make a tych out of them. And Wa La!

I know, right. That HAIR! Obviously she just woke up. She even still has pillow face.

View with ... pardon me, I need to go run and hide now.

for:
Our Daily Challenge: Opposites (We are on opposite sides of the world)

PS. I airbrushed the wrinkles IN to my photo

(if you don't have snapclicktripod as a contact, your nuts. Creatively Brilliant, Madly Insane, Subtly Beautiful. That's how I would describe her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment