Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Down Under The Rocks

Down Under The Rocks by hbmike2000
Down Under The Rocks, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
The cold hands of Autumn reached down below the rocks and pulled me up. Closer to the surface I rose, excitement filled me. The pressure of six feet of dirt began to lighten and I could feel a warmth in the ground from the sun. At the surface covered with rocks I stopped, a branch scraped the ground and the rock above my eye fell over. Sunlight fell across my eye for the first time in a year, I winced, blind for a moment. Early, unable to move, I stayed below the rocks, staring, watching the world walk by. Soon, Halloween will be here and I will escape my prison once more for one cold, dark night and I will walk among you.

View while looking down ... you don't want to step on my eye, do you???

for
Cliche Saturday
HCS

No comments:

Post a Comment