Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wish You Were Hear

Wish You Were Hear by hbmike2000
Wish You Were Hear a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
Dear Christmas Decorations,

So sorry I was late for the packing. I heard you were all chucked ... er, placed in a box and buried deep in the cold dark bowels of the garage. Hope you all are having fun and having a good ole merry, cheary time.

It has been horrible for me. I have had to endure warm sunny days on the beach and sip iced tea. Hope all is well, I'm off to get a pedicure. See you next year.

Love,
Sunny the Snowman

Our Daily Challenge: Mug

PS. I have changed my name from Frosty to Sunny.

Click the pic or I will chuck a snowball at you! (living on the coast of southern California any snowball I can make is gonna hurt)

No comments:

Post a Comment