Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mr Heinz Pricks His Finger

Our Daily Challenge: Sharp

All I could think of was the Rose Bush out front. So I called up my good friend Mr Heinze and asked for his help. (There is no way i am sticking MY fingers in there).

He agreed to come over and help out with the shoot. (He has the brains of a tomato, you know). I don't think he will be helping me anymore. One little prick and the big wuss was rolling on the ground crying. Big baby. :)

--------------------------------------------------

You want to know the process of this? I ran it through photomatix then tried to run it through Lightroom for the touch up. I am still having major computer problems here and lightroom, although will run, will not show me the actuaul photo. So, I edited the photo blind through Lightroom and this is what I ended up with. Ta-da.

No comments:

Post a Comment