Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So Close

So Close by hbmike2000
So Close a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
I went out today (not really) to try my hand at some candid shots. I've never done one before so I was quite excited about it (not really). Luckily I came across Frog, James Frog running across some building tops chasing a Perp.

I was down in the streets running to keep pace with my camera facing up to the tops of the building following the action. The Perp came to a gap between two buildings and jumped. He flew through the air like a bird and landed smoothly on the other building. Frog, James Frog picked up speed, got to the edge, leapt, went about a foot, foot and half and plummeted about 100 inches to the ground. The Perp got away. I snapped the shutter and got my first candid shot.

Fine, I'm a wuss! One day I will get the nerve to take a candid shot of someone but as of now when I point my camera at someone and they even so much as look in my direction, I throw my hands in the air, scream like a little girl and runaway. Slightly embarrasing. :)

View in black or you may accidentally fall of a 100 inch tall skyscraper

Our Daily Challenge: Candid

------------------------------------------------------

Although this is an HDR image, the sharpness, high contrast and grit was added in Lightroom. I used the same technique I used in the Kindergarten Mafia series

No comments:

Post a Comment