Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Interpretation

Interpretation by hbmike2000
Interpretation a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
I saw the challenge for today and saw that it was chosen by Old One Eye so I new I had to use Blood and Shot for the photo shoot since they have no eyelids and they are always wide open. I just couldn't come up with an idea on how to use them

Then, I realized the perfect thing. It's your turn to write the story.
I leave this photo wide open to interpretation. YOU give me your story of what you see. I will put the best story at the top of this description and credit you.

Or, just leave a comment letting me know what you think.

Hope you have fun with this one.

View in black or I'll poke your eye out

Our Daily Challenge: Wide Open

PS. You must leave your story on the Flickr page in order for it to be posted in the description. Click on the pic, it will take you there

No comments:

Post a Comment