Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Porcelain God

The Porcelain God by hbmike2000
The Porcelain God a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
Our Daily Challenge: Religion

What? It's all I could come up with. :)

View on black or I'll hide the Toilet Paper.




(btw) this is a play on the phrase "porcelain god" and in no way shape or form means anything else. I don't care what religion you are, if you can't have respect for someone else or there beliefs then you are not much of a person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually shot this with 5 exposures at 1 apart with just one compact flourescent light coming from the lamp. And in order to get the shot, I had to hand hold it. No easy feat for me. There were 10 series before I got one that was not blurry. Ran it through Photomatix and usually I go for a more natural look but I really like the artistic feel the "Painterly pre set gave it. Only minor adjustments off of the pre set
Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment