Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Celebrations Past

Celebrations Past by hbmike2000
Celebrations Past a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
I saw todays topic last night during a break at work(it usually shows up in my time zone around 9pm to 11pm give or take) and said, rather loudly, "For crying out loud!" Then I read, topic chosen by Kwikwit! I muttered somthing about getting even and then went back to work.

I have had horrible computer problems for the last month and have not been able to really do any processing. It has been hit and miss. Then I lost Lightroom and couldn't get it to work at all. I FINALLY get it back, yeah you guessed it, last night and I see the new challenge is SOOC! BOOOOOO! (I am so glad no one can see me right now, I get the giggles sometimes when I write this stuff. Makes for blowing the truth out of proportion difficult).

------------------------------------------------------
Processing

SOOC, duh.

PS. This is somewhere around photo 80 I took. Why? Because I took a bunch of shots and forgot to change the white balance. Then I took a bunch more shots and realized I forgot to take it off of RAW and wasn't going to download some 15MB image.

Then gave up on what I was shooting, iit wasn't working, set the camera properly, went outside, saw this, bent down, got close, snapped ONE shot, came inside, liked it, and now you are looking at it.

View on black or I will take a picture of you without setting the white balance and you will look all jaundiced

Kwikwit, you are awsome by the way and I did love the challenge. It challenged me.

Our Daily Challenge: SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment