Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

The Wish

The Wish by hbmike2000
The Wish, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I went to read the other day on my favorite chair but as I reached for the paper it was gone. Tired of this always happening I decided to make a wish. Naturally, I went to where everyone's wishes come true - the local bar. Staring at the bottom of my 10th empty glass, still no luck. I knew I needed more wishing power so I picked the salt off the peanuts and threw it over my shoulder. Immediately after I threw the salt there was a tapping on my shoulder and heavy breathing coming from behind me. I turned to find Goofy Darth Vader standing there with a stolen wishing star and a lucky penny with Pinocchio on it. He stood there, salt in his eyes, glaring at me. I ran, swerving back and forth, straight to the door that apparently was a wall and knocked myself out cold. Unfortunately my wish didn't come true so you all will just have to continue to patiently wait for me to figure out how to make the Never Ending Roll Of Toilet Paper.

View on black or I'll throw saltless peanuts at you.

for
Our Daily Challenge: Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment