Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Am I A Duck Or A Moon?

Am I A Duck Or A Moon? by hbmike2000
Am I A Duck Or A Moon?, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Am I A Duck Or A Moon?


On the road into Joshua Tree National Park, there is a cool little outpost that I just had to stop at ( I had two iced teas already ). I found the restrooms in the back, one on the left with a duck on it and one on the right with a moon. No picture of a stick person wearing a dress or a stick person with pants, just a duck and a moon. Legs crossed, my brain raced with what the meaning of them was. Am I a duck or am I a moon. Petrified I might moon a duck if I went into the wrong one, I made a decision. As I approached my chosen door, I noticed a sign. No Public Restrooms. With no other choice, I became the cactus.

By the size of the cactus, I am not the only one.

for
Our Daily Topic: Go ( I so could not help myself, I HAD to post this for GO )

No comments:

Post a Comment