Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Godzilla's Baby Mama

Godzilla's Baby Mama by hbmike2000
Godzilla's Baby Mama, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Godzilla's Baby Mama


Back in the late 40's I was vacationing in Palm Springs and while visiting Moortens Botanical Gardens I met Godzilla's Baby Mama. We got to know each other pretty good while we ate flies - don't look at me that way, they just kept flying in every time I opened my mouth. Anyway, as the sun set and the flies disappeared we said our good byes and went our separate ways.

It wasn't until 1955 when our paths crossed again, the year after Godzilla terrorized Japan for the first time. I asked her what happened and she told me Godzilla was just misunderstood. He was just visiting Japan, he heard the fish was plenty there. Famished, he stopped and had some Sushi at a local restaurant and while looking for a toothpick, he accidentally stubbed his toe. Hopping around in pain and cursing, the Japanese over reacted and ran around screaming and he may have accidentally stepped on a few and knocked a couple of buildings over.

Yeah, I'm not going to be the one to correct Godzilla's Baby Mama on what happened. If she says it was an accident then it was an accident.

View on black or Godzilla will come over and stub his toe on your dwelling

-----------------------------------
Photo taken at Moorten Botanical Gardens in Palm Springs. I have to say, it's not very big but it is really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment