Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

That Spider Better Not Eat My Brownies!

That Spider Better Not Eat My Brownies!


I went to go make brownies on my new stove here and I found a big fat HUGE spider on it! Just so we are clear about how I feel about spiders, I use wasp spray to kill them because it shoots a stream up to 20 feet so I don't have to get close. Also, I consider any spider that is big enough to physically see, HUGE! We all clear on this now?

View on Black or I'll shoot you with a 20 foot steam of wasp spray

for
113 Pictures In 2013: Rust/Rusty

-----------------------------------------
Photo taken at Cabot's Pueblo Museum in Desert Hot Springs.
Cabot Yerxa is the man who discovered the Hot Mineral Water and Cold Mineral water wells in Desert Hot Springs which is what makes it unique and he led a really cool and interesting life.

Here's a link to the museum site
www.cabotsmuseum.org/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment