Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Swear, It's For The Paper Challenge

I Swear, It's For The Paper Challenge


At this point, you are probably saying, I think he's lost his mind (YOU in the back, stop saying I never had one in the first place!), that there is NO paper here what so ever. Ha! Wrong! It's called Paper Spine Cactus! Aptly named because it's a big scaredy cat, chicken, coward, downright wuss! It hides from everything, barely able to ... huh, that's not why it's called Paper Spine Cactus? No? It's called Paper Spine Cactus because the spines are like paper? WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS! You know, jus view the photo, I'm off to find my mind.

View on black. The best I can do is attempt to poke you with one of the paper like spines but if you could at least pretend and yell ouch, I would appreciate it.

for
Our Daily Challenge: Paper (told you it was for the Paper challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment