Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

The Fence

The Fence by hbmike2000
The Fence, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

The Fence


On a recent trip there I ended up here and found a fence, it divided the land East from West. I could not let it stand, do we not learn from the past, so I called a friend. He came and stood by my side, Are we not all the same I ask? He ponders for a moment, his hand on my shoulder, and shakes his head, No he says, we are not all the same, we are all equal. I smiled and soaked in the moment, then it must be done again.
I breathed in deeply, pointed to the fence and pleaded in a commanding voice, Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall! He looked at me with his wisdom filled eyes and spoke, Dude, my names Frank. Who is Mr. Gorbachev?

View on black or be doomed to repeat history

for
Fenced Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment